3 of 5 Aggressive Innovation...
The elements of this idea aren’t new.
The approach to putting them to work is new and dynamic.
Communication that is Not Persuasive Leads Directly to Leadership Pain
- Failed attempts to secure enthusiastic buy-in
- Unmoved audiences
- Unengaged employees
- Lukewarm supporters
- Weak appreciation of corporate value story
- Failed sales presentations
- Head-to-head losses to competitors
- Poor ROI from events
- Dysfunctional culture (the most dangerous outcome strategically)
Your messaging has failed to connect emotionally with the recipient, so failed to inspire the hoped-for results.
Emotional connection requires translation of your value story into language that resonates in the mind and heart of the recipient.
High-level persuasive wordcrafting requires an unusual combination of savvy and creative writing talent.
Because it is rare, persuasive wordcrafting is a direct avenue to competitive edge as well as results.