Translating ideas into the emotional language of the recipient
to change minds and inspire action
To Next Step Page
Partnering to Help You Build...
Trust and Confidence
- In Your Vision
- In Your Leadership Effectiveness
- To your strategic direction
- To new initiatives: products, programs, improvements
- Commitment to Positive Morale Contribution
- Personal and Departmental Cooperation
- Relentless Execution of Fundamentals
- Just as you instinctively look at challenges and opportunities and begin planning steps toward solutions, I begin planning the components of communication that will achieve buy-in and action. We can be a great team!
- We can improve existing content, but the real power may lie in communication you are not presently doing.
- Projects can be small or large, short-term of long. Small can be a good start.
- I view myself as a member of your team and will not work for your competitors.
Articulate Objectives: What are we planning to accomplish
Achieve Buy-in: Explain benefits from recipients’ viewpoint
Mobilize Action: Communicate the steps to accomplish
Facilitate Action: Inform and coordinate to assure progress
Reinforce through Time: Memory of Value and infrastructure.
Speeches, Presentations, Event Support, Focused Mini Newsletters/Bulletins, White Papers, Trade Articles, Blog or Social Media Posts. One-to-One Personal Relationship Building.
Levels of Project Possibilities
Articulating Corporate Mission/Value Story, Culture Shift, Support of New Initiatives, Individual Projects.
CASE STUDY Leadership
CASE STUDY Corporate Value Story